Wednesday, June 20, 2012

St. John's - Recovery Ride


Yesterday was another recovery day so I chose an easy route here in St. John's that totalled 40 kilometres.  I began on the South Side road and followed the relatively flat terrain past the Waterford Valley  and on to Commonwealth Avenue. It was a good way to loosen up the tight muscles in my legs.

Recommendation:  Most of my rides have been confined to the St. John's area lately. Today's recommendation gets you out of town for awhile.  It's a ride I did earlier this spring that took me from  St.  John's to Harbour Grace.  It follows the old Conception Bay Highway all the way out, and contains a few steep hills (but nothing too long). The views along the way are excellent, especially this time of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers