Friday, October 5, 2012

Avalon Biker in Ontario - Part Three

Okay, one more ride from Ontario, then I`m done with it. The route went from the mighty cataract of Niagara down to Niagara on the Lake and back. You can ride the entire thing on a paved bicycle trail, but I did it in the middle of the week, and traffic was so low that I couldn`t resist the open road.

Bike route 1852046 - powered by Bikemap 

Here`s some snaps from the ride. The first one, taken by an Italian family who seemed to be impressed that I was spending the day on the bike, shows your`s truly at the Brock Monument. The second is my old Specialized Allez taking a break overlooking the Niagara River. Last one's a view looking east over the gorge toward Lake Ontario, again taken from the Brock Monument:


3 comments:

Followers